1. Where can I purchase Classical Strings Instruments?
You can purchase our products from any one of our authorized retail stores across the country. Please access our Dealer Locator to find a store nearest you.
2. How can I get a catalog of Classical Strings Instruments products?
Since we do not sell directly to the consumer, catalogs are only provided to our authorized retail stores. To view our collections, please visit a store near you or browse our website www.classicalstringsusa.net
3. How do I find out prices for the products that I am interested in?
To find out prices, you should directly contact your local authorized retail stores carrying Classic Strings instruments.
4. How can I order repair parts for instruments that I own?
When you purchase instruments from a retail store, your warranty is with the retail store, not with us as the manufacturer. The retail store will service your instruments and order the repair parts that you need. You must contact the dealer where you purchased the item or use the "Dealer Locator" feature to find the store nearest you.
5. Do you sell internationally?
At this time, we only distribute within the United States and Canada, Mexico.